Abduction through semantic tableaux versus abduction through goal-directed proofs.
2007) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 22(3). p.295-304 Mark(
- Recent results by the inconsistency-adaptive labourers.
- Discussive adaptive logics: handling internal and external inconsistencies.
- An adaptive logic based on Jakowski's approach to paraconsistency
- A formal logic for abductive reasoning
- Empirical progress and ampliative adaptive logics.
- Adaptive logics and the integration of induction and deduction.
- Direct dynamic proofs for classical compatibility
- Some Adaptive Logics for Diagnosis
- Do We Need Paraconsistency in Commonsense Reasoning?