- Biochar amendment to soils with contrasting organic matter level: effects on N mineralization and biological soil properties
- Changes in soil ergosterol content, glomalin-related soil protein, and phospholipid fatty acid profile as affected by long-term organic and chemical fertilization practices in Mediterranean Turkey
- Influence of biochar on soil pore structure and denitrification
- Impact of enclosure management on soil properties and microbial biomass in a restored semi-arid rangeland, Kenya
- Environmental performance of nitrogen fertiliser limits imposed by the EU Nitrates Directive
- Is there a link between reduction of Fe and Mn and anaerobic N mineralization in floodplain paddy soils in Bangladesh?
- Metal and nutrient dynamics in decomposing tree litter on a metal contaminated site
- Optimizing gamma irradiation as a tool in soil ecology: effects on soil free living nematodes and biochemical properties
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Soil quality is positively affected by reduced tillage and compost in an intensive vegetable cropping system