- Assessing the ecological relevance of organic discharge limits for constructed wetlands by means of a model-based analysis
- Impact of organic amendments (biochar, compost and peat) on Cd and Zn mobility and solubility in contaminated soil of the Campine region after three years.
- The fate of nitrite and nitrate during anaerobic digestion
- Chemical stabilization of Cd-contaminated soil using biochar
- Nitrogen release and mineralization potential of derivatives from nutrient recovery processes as substitutes for fossil fuel-based nitrogen fertilizers
Pocket Power! : extending small-scale anaerobic digestion in Flanders
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(4). p.13-16 Mark(
- Does acidification increase the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of bio-based fertilizers?
Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
2017) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 82(1). p.52-52 Mark(
- Pocket Power! : increasing the potential of anaerobic digestion at farm-scale
- Assessing the integration of wetlands along small European waterways to address diffuse nitrate pollution