- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- A GIS-based flood risk tool for Jamaica: the first step towards a multi-hazard risk assessment in the Carribean
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Contribution of meteorological input in calibrating a distributed hydrologic model in a watershed in the Tianshan Mountains, China
- Listen to the map user: cognition, memory, and expertise
An evaluation of section control based on floating car data
2015) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART C-EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES. 58. p.617-627 Mark(
- Defining the spatio-temporal variability of public transport connectivity by integrating General Transit data in GIS
- Calculating time-dependent accessibility levels to determine public transport gaps
- Design and use of web lectures to enhance GIS teaching and learning strategies: the students' opinions