4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- Spatio-temporal Analysis of the Modal Disparities in Public and Private Motorized Transport - How Equita bJoleb IAs ctchees sT rTahnrsopuogrht Distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- A GIS-based flood risk tool for Jamaica: the first step towards a multi-hazard risk assessment in the Carribean
- Calculating time-dependent accessibility levels to determine public transport gaps
- Design and use of web lectures to enhance GIS teaching and learning strategies: the students' opinions
- Towards a deeper understanding of cartographic text visualization: assessment of user preferences and colour influence