- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
- Examining the validity of the total dwell time of eye fixations to identify landmarks in a building
- A GIS-based flood risk tool for Jamaica: the first step towards a multi-hazard risk assessment in the Carribean
- Determining geometric primitives for a 3D GIS: easy as 1D, 2D, 3D?
- Mobile mapping for the 3D-modelling of intertidal zones of beaches
- Contribution of meteorological input in calibrating a distributed hydrologic model in a watershed in the Tianshan Mountains, China