- Crowdsourcing a cyclist perspective on suggested recreational paths in real-world networks
(Rechts)Vergelijkende studie Belgisch kadaster en buitenlandse kadasters
2016) Kadaster. In Centrum voor Recht, Onteigening en Waardering (CROW) p.331-354 Mark(
- Response of hydrological processes to input data in high alpine catchment : an assessment of the Yarkant River basin in China
- Exploring hypotheses on karez initiation and decline in the Flaming Mountains from a photo modelling campaign
- Karez research in the Turpan Depression : measuring and inventorizing karez irrigation systems in order to gain more insights on their age and genesis
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?