- Education in cartography: what is the status of young people's map-reading skills?
Development of a 3D dynamic flood WebGIS visualisation tool
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SAFETY AND SECURITY ENGINEERING. 6(3). p.560-569 Mark(
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
4D coastal flood analysis and visualisation for urban areas
2016) 6th International Conference on Cartography and GIS. 2. p.789-797 Mark(
- Recovery of the aerial photographs of Ethiopia in the 1930s
- Unlocking heritage data through a flexible data model and geo-application
- From virtual globes to ArcheoGIS: determining the technical and practical feasibilities
- 240 jaar landdekkende grootschalige basiscartografie in België
- Spatio-temporal analysis of the modal disparities in public and private motorized transport: how equitable is public transport distribution in Flanders, Belgium?
- Development of an efficient approach of archaeological heritage in the intertidal zone of the Belgian North Sea