- Paraxanthine/caffeine concentration ratios in hair: an alternative for plasma-based phenotyping of cytochrome P450 1A2?
- Does volumetric absorptive microsampling eliminate the hematocrit bias for caffeine and paraxanthine in dried blood samples?: a comparative study
- Determination of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid in biofluids using a one-step procedure with 'in-vial' derivatization and headspace-trap gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Prediction of the hematocrit of dried blood spots via potassium measurement on a routine clinical chemistry analyzer
Ultra-performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (UPLC–MS/MS) for the sensitive determination of folates in rice
2010) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BIOMEDICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES. 878(3-4). p.509-513 Mark(
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatographic method for the simultaneous determination of four anthracyclines and their respective 13-S-dihydro metabolites in plasma and saliva
- Optimization of a liquid chromatographic separation for the simultaneous determination of four anthracyclines and their respective 13-S-dihydro metabolites