- Occurrence and synthesis of bacterial metabolites in the marine environment and study of their chemical interactions with diatoms
- Synthesis and incorporation of nanosized pinning centers for YBa2Cu3O7-x superconductors
- Amino acid functionalized periodic mesoporous organosilicas as bifunctional catalysts
- Periodic mesoporous organosilicas in heterogeneous catalysis: similar or different to MOFs?
- Ordering of TiO2 nanoparticles to mesoporous structures using self-synthesized acrylamide-styrene block copolymers
- Doping of CeO2 as a tunable buffer layer for coated superconductors: a DFT study of mechanical and electronic properties
- Computational materials science: where theory meets experiment
- A shape recovery polymer coating for the corrosion protection of metallic surfaces
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?
- Multi-residue analysis of pharmaceuticals in wastewater by liquid chromatography-magnetic sector mass spectrometry: method quality assessment and application in a Belgian case study
- A problematic issue for atoms in molecules: impact of (quasi-)degenerate states on Quantum Theory Atoms in Molecules and Hirshfeld-I properties
- Systematic investigation of alkyl sulfonate initiators for the cationic ring-opening polymerization of 2-oxazolines revealing optimal combinations of monomers and initiators
- A series of d10 metal coordination polymers based on a flexible bis(2-methylbenzimidazole) ligand and different carboxylates: synthesis, structures, photoluminescence and catalytic properties
Comparison of different solid adsorbents for the removal of mobile pesticides from aqueous solutions
2015) ADSORPTION-JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ADSORPTION SOCIETY. 21(3). p.243-254 Mark(
- One-pot multi-step reactions based on thiolactone chemistry: a powerful synthetic tool in polymer science