- Occurrence and synthesis of bacterial metabolites in the marine environment and study of their chemical interactions with diatoms
- A shape recovery polymer coating for the corrosion protection of metallic surfaces
- Synthesis and incorporation of nanosized pinning centers for YBa2Cu3O7-x superconductors
- Amino acid functionalized periodic mesoporous organosilicas as bifunctional catalysts
- Periodic mesoporous organosilicas in heterogeneous catalysis: similar or different to MOFs?
- Doping of CeO2 as a tunable buffer layer for coated superconductors: a DFT study of mechanical and electronic properties
- Computational materials science: where theory meets experiment
- Ordering of TiO2 nanoparticles to mesoporous structures using self-synthesized acrylamide-styrene block copolymers
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?
- Multi-residue analysis of pharmaceuticals in wastewater by liquid chromatography-magnetic sector mass spectrometry: method quality assessment and application in a Belgian case study
- A problematic issue for atoms in molecules: impact of (quasi-)degenerate states on Quantum Theory Atoms in Molecules and Hirshfeld-I properties
- Systematic investigation of alkyl sulfonate initiators for the cationic ring-opening polymerization of 2-oxazolines revealing optimal combinations of monomers and initiators
- Trace element landscape of resting and activated human neutrophils on the sub-micrometer level
Synthesis, structures, and catalytic properties of three new metal-organic coordination polymers constructed from flexible benzimidazole-based and cis-1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylate synthons
2015) JOURNAL OF INORGANIC AND ORGANOMETALLIC POLYMERS AND MATERIALS. 25(3). p.559-568 Mark(
- Straightforward synthesis of functionalized furo[3,4-d] pyrimidine-2,4-diones