- Occurrence and synthesis of bacterial metabolites in the marine environment and study of their chemical interactions with diatoms
- A shape recovery polymer coating for the corrosion protection of metallic surfaces
- Doping of CeO2 as a tunable buffer layer for coated superconductors: a DFT study of mechanical and electronic properties
- Computational materials science: where theory meets experiment
- Synthesis and incorporation of nanosized pinning centers for YBa2Cu3O7-x superconductors
- Ordering of TiO2 nanoparticles to mesoporous structures using self-synthesized acrylamide-styrene block copolymers
- Amino acid functionalized periodic mesoporous organosilicas as bifunctional catalysts
- Periodic mesoporous organosilicas in heterogeneous catalysis: similar or different to MOFs?
Cobalt(II) and copper(II) complexes constructed from bis(benzimidazole) and 2,6-pyridinedicarboxylate co-ligands: synthesis, crystal structures, and catalytic properties
2015) ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANORGANISCHE UND ALLGEMEINE CHEMIE. 641(3-4). p.642-649 Mark(
- Raman spectroscopic study of "The Malatesta": a renaissance painting?