- Spreading spondyloarthritis: are ILCs cytokine shuttles from base camp gut?
- Leptin's metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor interaction level
- Major histocompatibility complex associations of ankylosing spondylitis are complex and involve further epistasis with ERAP1
- The effect of cigarette smoke exposure on the development of inflammation in lungs, gut and joints of TNFΔARE mice
- Commensal microbiota influence systemic autoimmune responses
- Synthesis of C-5" and C-6"-modified α-GalCer analogues as iNKT-cell agonists
- IL-23 Responsive innate-like T cells in spondyloarthritis: the less frequent they are, the more vital they appear
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- An in silico approach for modelling T-helper polarizing iNKT cell agonists
- Negative regulation of the NLRP3 inflammasome by A20 protects against arthritis