- IL-23 Responsive innate-like T cells in spondyloarthritis: the less frequent they are, the more vital they appear
- Spreading spondyloarthritis: are ILCs cytokine shuttles from base camp gut?
- Leptin's metabolic and immune functions can be uncoupled at the ligand/receptor interaction level
- Commensal microbiota influence systemic autoimmune responses
- Major histocompatibility complex associations of ankylosing spondylitis are complex and involve further epistasis with ERAP1
- Negative regulation of the NLRP3 inflammasome by A20 protects against arthritis
- An in silico approach for modelling T-helper polarizing iNKT cell agonists
Neutrophil elastase in the capacity of the 'H2A-specific protease'
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY. 51. p.39-44 Mark(
- Investigating the genetic association between ERAP1 and spondyloarthritis
- Preclinical evaluation of invariant natural killer T cells in the 5T33 multiple myeloma model