- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- Alterations of CXCL12 in serum of patients with vitiligo
- Biomarkers of disease activity in vitiligo : a systematic review
- S100B is a potential disease activity marker in nonsegmental vitiligo
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma