- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- A simple colorimetric assay for measuring fructosamine 3 kinase activity
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The evolutionary adaptation of hemochromatosis associated mutations during the neolithic
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
- Letter to the editor: The underestimated role of the lipid-bound character of vitamin D binding protein
- Translational research and biomarkers in neonatal sepsis
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Biology of human pentraxin 3 (PTX3) in acute and chronic kidney disease
- Agglutination of intravenously administered phosphatidylcholine-containing lipid emulsions with serum C-reactive protein
Human plasma protein polymorphisms and the persistence of cultural diversity
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(43). p.E2914-E2914 Mark(
- Tumor necrosis factor receptors: biology and therapeutic potential in kidney diseases
- Immune mediated mechanisms of melanocyte destruction: paving the way for efficient immunotherapeutic strategies against melanoma
- Association of haptoglobin phenotypes with the development of Kaposi's sarcoma in HIV patients
- Phenotype of Gc-globulin influences the macrophage activating factor (MAF) levels in serum
- Immune reactions in benign and malignant melanocytic lesions: lessons for immunotherapy
- Immunochemically unreactive albumin in urine: fiction or reality?