- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- Quantification of carbamylated albumin in serum based on capillary electrophoresis
- Sensitive albuminuria analysis using dye-binding based test strips
- A simple colorimetric assay for measuring fructosamine 3 kinase activity
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Infrared analysis of lipoproteins in the detection of alcohol biomarkers
- Biomarkers of disease activity in vitiligo : a systematic review
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The evolutionary adaptation of hemochromatosis associated mutations during the neolithic
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Letter to the editor: The underestimated role of the lipid-bound character of vitamin D binding protein
- Translational research and biomarkers in neonatal sepsis