- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- A simple colorimetric assay for measuring fructosamine 3 kinase activity
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Infrared analysis of lipoproteins in the detection of alcohol biomarkers
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The evolutionary adaptation of hemochromatosis associated mutations during the neolithic
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker
- Letter to the editor: The underestimated role of the lipid-bound character of vitamin D binding protein
- Translational research and biomarkers in neonatal sepsis
- Biology of human pentraxin 3 (PTX3) in acute and chronic kidney disease
- Agglutination of intravenously administered phosphatidylcholine-containing lipid emulsions with serum C-reactive protein
- Tumor necrosis factor receptors: biology and therapeutic potential in kidney diseases
Human plasma protein polymorphisms and the persistence of cultural diversity
2012) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 109(43). p.E2914-E2914 Mark(
- Immune mediated mechanisms of melanocyte destruction: paving the way for efficient immunotherapeutic strategies against melanoma
- Association of haptoglobin phenotypes with the development of Kaposi's sarcoma in HIV patients
- Immune reactions in benign and malignant melanocytic lesions: lessons for immunotherapy
- Phenotype of Gc-globulin influences the macrophage activating factor (MAF) levels in serum
- Immunochemically unreactive albumin in urine: fiction or reality?