- The role of interleukin-17A in the pathogenesis of kidney diseases
- A simple colorimetric assay for measuring fructosamine 3 kinase activity
- Secukinumab : IL-17A inhibition to treat psoriatic arthritis
- Mechanisms and consequences of carbamoylation.
- Infrared analysis of lipoproteins in the detection of alcohol biomarkers
- Galectin-3 in renal pathology: more than just an innocent bystander?
- The evolutionary adaptation of hemochromatosis associated mutations during the neolithic
- Diagnosis and monitoring of IgA nephropathy: the role of biomarkers as an alternative to renal biopsy
Behind the scenes of vitamin D binding protein: more than vitamin D binding
2015) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM. 29(5). p.773-786 Mark(
- Vascular adhesion protein-1: role in human pathology and application as a biomarker