- Can complementarity in water use help to explain diversity-productivity relationships in experimental grassland plots?
- Long-term seed bank dynamics in a temperate forest under conversion from coppice-with-standards to high forest management
- Persistent changes in forest vegetation and seed bank 1,600 years after human occupation
Patterns of throughfall deposition along a transect in forest edges of silver birch and Corsican pine
2008) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 38(3). p.449-461 Mark(
- Impact of hemiparasitic Rhinanthus angustifolius and R-minor on nitrogen availability in grasslands
- Are forest plants able to recruit and survive after introduction in post-agricultural forests?
- Is Prunus serotina an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?
- Disentangling relationships between habitat conditions, disturbance history, plant diversity, and American black cherry (Prunus serotina Ehrh.) invasion in a European temperate forest
- Garden plants get a head start on climate change
- Germination ecology of the holoparasite Cuscuta epithymum