- Persistent changes in forest vegetation and seed bank 1,600 years after human occupation
- Implementation failure of the forest expansion policy in Flanders (Northern Belgium) and the policy learning potential
- Unexpectedly high 20th century floristic losses in a rural landscape in northern France
- Evaluatie en impact van de subsidieregeling voor herbebossingen (1991-2003) na eindkappen van populier
Patterns of throughfall deposition along a transect in forest edges of silver birch and Corsican pine
2008) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 38(3). p.449-461 Mark(
- Impact of hemiparasitic Rhinanthus angustifolius and R-minor on nitrogen availability in grasslands
- Is Prunus serotina an aggressive invader in areas with a low propagule pressure?
- Disentangling relationships between habitat conditions, disturbance history, plant diversity, and American black cherry (Prunus serotina Ehrh.) invasion in a European temperate forest
- Are forest plants able to recruit and survive after introduction in post-agricultural forests?
- Garden plants get a head start on climate change