- Radial sap flux profiles and beyond: an easy software analysis tool
- Origin, fate and significance of CO2 in tree stems
- Report on non-temperature related variations in CO2 efflux rates from young tree stems in the dormant season
- Resistance to radial CO2 diffusion contributes to between-tree variation in CO2 efflux of Populus deltoides stems
- Drought and the diurnal patterns of stem CO2 efflux and xylem CO2 concentration in young oak (Quercus robur)
- Daytime depression in tree stem CO2 efflux rates: Is it caused by low stem turgor pressure?
- Is wood analysis a useful tool for studying growth respiration in tree stems?
Analysis of CO2 efflux rate and xylem CO2 partial pressure of young tree stems during the dormant season
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70. p.245-249 Mark(
CO2 efflux rates and xylem sap CO2 concentrations in detached branch segments of a young tree in relation to artificial sap flow
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.247-250 Mark(