- Optical properties measurement of dry and wet transparent materials.
- Modelling solar energy input in greenhouses.
Applicability of absorbent gelling material to solar and wind drying of manure
1999) Renewable energy : energy efficiency, policy and the environment. 4. p.2284-2287 Mark(
- Laboratory measurements of PAR transmittance of wet and dry greenhouse cladding materials.
- Solar energy availability in greenhouses as affected by condensation on cladding materials.
- Farm-scale membrane filtration of sow slurry.
- Diffusive properties of dry and wet glass and plastics
- PAR availability and distribution in greenhouses clad with partially wettable materials.
- Condensation and radiation transmittance of greenhouse cladding materials: Part 1, Laboratory measuring unit and performance.
- Reducing solid waste streams specific to soilless horticulture