- Influence of cocoa butter diacylglycerols on migration induced fat bloom in filled chocolates
- Use of an automated calibration methodology and scenario analysis for WWTP optimization: the Haaren case.
- Model-based multicriteria optimisation of the biological performance of a side-stream MBR: effluent quality and robustness check.
- Automated image analysis tool for migration fat bloom evaluation of chocolate coated food products
- Uncertainty analysis of control strategies and plant design scenarios with the Benchmark Simulation Model no. 2.
- Model-based optimisation of the biological performance of a sidestream MBR
- Monitoring the water cycle - state of the art and future needs
- Controlling submicron particle deposition in a side-stream membrane bioreactor: A theoretical hydrodynamic modelling approach incorporating energy consumption
- A calibration methodology and model-based systems analysis for SBRs removing nutrients under limited aeration conditions
Comparison of discretization methods to solve a population balance model of activated sludge flocculation including aggregation and breakage
2006) MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER MODELLING OF DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS. 12(5). p.441-454 Mark(