- SULFATE-REDUCING AND METHANE PRODUCING BACTERIA IN AEROBIC WASTE-WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS.
High pressure-induced gel formation of a whey-protein and haemoglobin protein-concentrate.
1995) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 28(1). p.111-117 Mark(
- Evaluation of the Gompertz function to model survival of bacteria introduced into soils.
- Electrical tensions on farrowing house equipment.
- Measurement of Henrys law constant as function of temperature and salinity for the low-temperature range.
- Different types of sludge granules in UASB reactors treating acidified wastewaters.
- Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration in garden leek
- Leaf nitrogen content as a predictor of photosynthetic capacity in ambient and global change conditions.
- Lumbricus terrestris in a soil core experiment: Nutrient-enrichment processes (NEP) and gut-associated processes (GAP) and their effect on microbial biomass and microbial activity.
- A convenient synthesis of delta-coniceine.