- A new low cost microbiotest with the freshwater ciliate protozoan Spirostomum ambiguum - Definition of culturing conditions.
- Flux estimates from soil methanogenesis and methanotrophy: Landfills, rice paddies, natural wetlands and aerobic soils.
Soil dissipation of the post-emergence herbicide sulcotrione in maize crops treated with organic fertilizers.
1996) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 57(3). p.398-405 Mark(
- Poplar diseases, consequences on growth and wood quality.
- Regional characterization of the long-term change in soil organic carbon under intensive agriculture
- Attempted induction of reductive acetogenesis into the rumen fermentation in vitro.
- Influence of temperature and supplementary lighting on growth and flower initiation of Clivia miniata Regel.
- A sensor for the secondary clarifier based on image analysis.
- Automatic buffer capacity based sensor for effluent quality monitoring.
- Trans and polyunsaturated fatty acid content of some bakery fats.