VII. PHYSICAL GROWTH AND MATURATION FOLLOWING EARLY SEVERE INSTITUTIONAL DEPRIVATION: DO THEY MEDIATE SPECIFIC PSYCHOPATHOLOGICAL EFFECTS?
2010) MONOGRAPHS OF THE SOCIETY FOR RESEARCH IN CHILD DEVELOPMENT. 75(1). p.143-166 Mark(
- In young men, a moderate inhibition of testosterone synthesis capacity is only partly compensated by increased activity of the pituitary and the hypothalamus
Mouth rinse but not ingestion of a carbohydrate solution improves 1-h cycle time trial performance
2010) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 20(1). p.105-111 Mark(
- Selbstbegegnungen in der Stadt.
- Empathy, Paternalism and Practical Reason: Philosophy of Education and the Ethics of Care Revisited
- Physical examination of the potential tissue donor, what do European tissue banks do?
- 5HTT genotype moderates the influence of early institutional deprivation on emotional problems in adolescence: evidence from the English and Romanian Adoptee (ERA) study
IX. RISK, CAUSATION, MEDIATION, AND MODERATION
2010) MONOGRAPHS OF THE SOCIETY FOR RESEARCH IN CHILD DEVELOPMENT. 75(1). p.187-211 Mark(
V. DIFFERENTIATING DEVELOPMENTAL TRAJECTORIES FOR CONDUCT, EMOTION, AND PEER PROBLEMS FOLLOWING EARLY DEPRIVATION
2010) MONOGRAPHS OF THE SOCIETY FOR RESEARCH IN CHILD DEVELOPMENT. 75(1). p.102-124 Mark(
- The value of pulse pressure and stroke volume variation as predictors of fluid responsiveness during open chest surgery