- Static secondary ion mass spectrometry (S-SIMS) for the characterization of surface components in mineral particulates
- The electrochemical detection of Ru(II) in a methyl methacrylate solution
- ETHNIC IDENTITY IN THE WESTERN BLACK SEA AREA The cases of Histria, Kallatis and Apollonia Pontika (7th – 4/3rd centuries BC)
- The effect of sonication on glass electrodes
- A simple method for the study of salbutamol pharmacokinetics by ion chromatography with direct conductivity detection
The topography of archaic Carthage Preliminary results of recent excavations and some prospects
2004) TALANTA. Proceedings of the Dutch Archaeological and Historical Society. 33-35-2002-2203. p.113-133 Mark(
- Chemiluminescence flow injection analysis of 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin in swimming pool water.
- Identification of novel illicit amphetamines from vapor-phase FTIR spectra - a chemometrical solution.
- Pattern recognition techniques screening for drugs of abuse with gas chromatography-Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
- Simultaneous determination of catecholamines by ion chromatography with direct conductivity detection.