- Characterisation of the surface composition in electrospun nanowebs with static secondary ion mass spectrometry (S-SIMS)
- Impact of amines as co-modifiers on the enantioseparation of various amino acid derivatives on a tert-butyl carbamoylated quinine-based chiral stationary phase
- Static secondary ion mass spectrometry (S-SIMS) for the characterization of surface components in mineral particulates
- The electrochemical detection of Ru(II) in a methyl methacrylate solution
- On the use of dispersed nanoparticles modified with single layer beta-cyclodextrin as chiral selecor to enhance enantioseparation of clenbuterol with capillary electrophoresis.
- ETHNIC IDENTITY IN THE WESTERN BLACK SEA AREA The cases of Histria, Kallatis and Apollonia Pontika (7th – 4/3rd centuries BC)
- A simple method for the study of salbutamol pharmacokinetics by ion chromatography with direct conductivity detection
- The effect of sonication on glass electrodes
The topography of archaic Carthage Preliminary results of recent excavations and some prospects
2004) TALANTA. Proceedings of the Dutch Archaeological and Historical Society. 33-35-2002-2203. p.113-133 Mark(
- Chemiluminescence flow injection analysis of 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin in swimming pool water.