- Developmental control of alternative RNA splicing of the ribosomal protein gene copy RPS18C in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Sterol composition of two populations of human spermatozoa with different fertilisation potential, sperm heads and tails, before and after peroxidation.
- Osmoregulation of proline biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Analysis of the interaction between Arabidopsis thaliana and the root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita by genetic and molecular approaches
- Appearance of the neurotoxinß-N-oxalyl-L-oc.ß-diaminopropionic acid (ß-ODAP) and of homoarginine in systemic blood and urine following the consumption of cooked Lathyrus sativus by human volunteers.
Effect of adrenergic-receptor blockade on plasma testosterone resonse to exercise in conscious dogs.
1994) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 102(3). p.195-198 Mark(
Isolation and characterization of mutants defective in proline transport in Arabidopsis thaliana
1994) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 102(2) B42-B42). Mark(
- Conformation of the Lathyrus neurotoxin ß-ODAP and its neurochemical implications.
- Map-based cloning of the TORNADO locus in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- The cellulosome from Clostridium thermocellum: structural-functional studies and role of the scaffolding protein.