- Sterol composition of two populations of human spermatozoa with different fertilisation potential, sperm heads and tails, before and after peroxidation.
- Developmental control of alternative RNA splicing of the ribosomal protein gene copy RPS18C in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Osmoregulation of proline biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Conformation of the Lathyrus neurotoxin ß-ODAP and its neurochemical implications.
- Map-based cloning of the TORNADO locus in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- The cellulosome from Clostridium thermocellum: structural-functional studies and role of the scaffolding protein.
- Analysis of the interaction between Arabidopsis thaliana and the root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita by genetic and molecular approaches
- Appearance of the neurotoxinß-N-oxalyl-L-oc.ß-diaminopropionic acid (ß-ODAP) and of homoarginine in systemic blood and urine following the consumption of cooked Lathyrus sativus by human volunteers.
Isolation and characterization of mutants defective in proline transport in Arabidopsis thaliana
1994) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 102(2) B42-B42). Mark(
Effect of adrenergic-receptor blockade on plasma testosterone resonse to exercise in conscious dogs.
1994) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 102(3). p.195-198 Mark(