Determination of the single crystal Ge Young’s modulus between room temperature and melting temperature using the impulse excitation technique
2014) Physica Status Solidi C-Current Topics in Solid State Physics. 11(11-12). p.1566-1569 Mark(
- Determination of the Si Young's modulus between room and melt temperature using the impulse excitation technique
- Finite-element modelling reveals force modulation of jaw adductors in stag beetles
- Influence of vacuum mixing on the mechanical properties of UHPC
- Survey on the mechanical properties of SCC: 20 years of research
- Assessing arterial distensibility using ultrasound wall-tracking diameter distension: an urgent need for direct stiffness measurement!