- Identifying N2O formation and emissions from a full-scale partial nitritation reactor
- A predictive multi-linear regression model for organic micropollutants, based on a laboratory-scale column study simulating the river bank filtration process
- Nitrification and microalgae cultivation for two-stage biological nutrient valorization from source separated urine
- Flux balance analysis of primary metabolism in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum
- Technologies for arsenic removal from water: current status and future perspectives
Bordetella bronchialis sp. nov., Bordetella flabilis sp. nov. and Bordetella sputigena sp. nov., isolated from human respiratory specimens, and reclassification of Achromobacter sediminum Zhang et al. 2014 as Verticia sediminum gen. nov., comb. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(10). p.3674-3682 Mark(
- Scaling-free electrochemical production of caustic and oxygen for sulfide control in sewers
- Balancing the false negative and positive rates in suspect screening with high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry using multivariate statistics
- Biotechnologies for critical raw material recovery from primary and secondary sources: R&D priorities and future perspectives
Classification of strain CCM 4446T as Rhodococcus degradans sp. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(12). p.4381-4387 Mark(