- Shear stress metrics and their relation to atherosclerosis: an in vivo follow-up study in atherosclerotic mice
- Assessment of shear stress related parameters in the carotid bifurcation using mouse-specific FSI simulations
- The influence of anesthesia and fluid-structure interaction on simulated shear stress patterns in the carotid bifurcation of mice
- Effect of the degree of LAD stenosis on 'competitive flow' and flow field characteristics in LIMA-to-LAD bypass surgery
- Numerical model for CFD-simulation of the flow field in the anastomosis region of coronary bypasses
- Replacing vascular corrosion casting by in-vivo micro-CT imaging for building 3D cardiovascular models in mice
The influence of aortic dimensions on calculated wall shear stress in the mouse aortic arch
2009) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 12(5). p.491-499 Mark(
- Wall shear stress: a key determinant in normal arterial growth?
- Wall shear stress in the mouse aortic arch: does size matter?