- Change in auxin and cytokinin levels coincides with altered expression of branching genes during axillary bud outgrowth in Chrysanthemum
- 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid (ACC) in plants: more than just the precursor of ethylene!
- Brassinosteroid control of shoot gravitropism interacts with ethylene and depends on auxin signaling components
Plant Elongator regulates auxin-related genes during RNA polymerase II transcription elongation
2010) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 107(4). p.1678-1683 Mark(
- Role of PIN-mediated auxin efflux in apical hook development of Arabidopsis thaliana
- The auxin influx carriers AUX1 and LAX3 are involved in auxin-ethylene interactions during apical hook development in Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings
- Ethylene upregulates auxin biosynthesis in Arabidopsis seedlings to enhance inhibition of root cell elongation