- Progress and free will: on the Buddhist concept of 'time' and its possibilities for modernity
- Against coevalness: a belated critique of Johannes Fabian’s project of radical contemporaneity and a plea for a new politics of time
- Determinants and barriers to lean implementation in food-processing SMEs: a multiple case analysis
- FloReMi: flow density survival regression using minimal feature redundancy
- Aurelius Augustinus and Seng Zhao on 'Time': an interpretation of the confessions and the Zhao lun
- Is conflict adaptation an illusion?
Burkholderia stagnalis sp. nov. and Burkholderia territorii sp. nov., two novel Burkholderia cepacia complex species from environmental and human sources
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 65(7). p.2265-2271 Mark(
- Materials, Time and Emotion: how materials change in time?
- The development of an electronic portfolio for postgraduate surgical training in Flanders
- Lie, truth, lie: the role of task switching in a deception context