- How serially organized working memory information interacts with timing
- Single server retrial queues with speed scaling: analysis and performance evaluation
- Exploring the relationship between perceived barriers to healthy eating and dietary behaviours in European adults
- Effect and process evaluation of a kindergarten-based, family-involved intervention with a randomized cluster design on sedentary behaviour in 4- to 6- year old European preschool children : the ToyBox-study
Extending the Archimedean copula methodology to model multivariate survival data grouped in clusters of variable size
2017) JOURNAL OF THE ROYAL STATISTICAL SOCIETY SERIES B-STATISTICAL METHODOLOGY. 79(2). p.483-505 Mark(
- Interspecific hybridization in Sarcococca supported by analysis of ploidy level, genome size and genetic relationships
- What are the working mechanisms of a web-based workplace sitting intervention targeting psychosocial factors and action planning?
- Incorporating sequential information in bankruptcy prediction with predictors based on Markov for discrimination
- Outdoor recreation in various landscapes : which site characteristics really matter?
- Empirical sewer water quality model for generating influent data for WWTP modelling