- Can shrub species with higher litter quality mitigate soil acidification in pine and oak forests on poor sandy soils?
- Edge effects on soil acidification in forests on sandy soils under high deposition load
- Throughfall deposition and canopy exchange processes along a vertical gradient within the canopy of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) and Norway spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.)
- Soil inorganic N leaching in edges of different forest types subject to high N deposition loads
Impact of forest type and edge structure on patterns of throughfall deposition in forest edges
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.115-115 Mark(
- Gradual forest edges can mitigate edge effects on throughfall deposition if their size and shape are well considered