- Cytoreductive prostatectomy for metastatic prostate cancer : first lessons learned from the multicentric prospective Local Treatment of Metastatic Prostate Cancer (LoMP) trial
- Mitochondrial priming by CD28
- Ceftriaxone-induced immune hemolytic anemia as a life-threatening complication of antibiotic treatment of 'chronic Lyme disease'
- Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) for 333 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016 : a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016
- Short-term effect of two semi-occluded vocal tract training programs on the vocal quality of future occupational voice users : 'resonant voice training using nasal consonants' versus 'straw phonation'
Comparing trigger point dry needling and manual pressure technique for the management of myofascial neck/shoulder pPain : a randomized clinical trial
2017) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 40(1). p.11-20 Mark(
- An adjunctive multi-family group intervention with or without patient participation during an inpatient treatment for adolescents with an eating disorder : a pilot study
- Arginine-rich peptide-based mRNA nanocomplexes efficiently instigate cytotoxic T cell immunity dependent on the amphipathic organization of the peptide
- Post surgical pyoderma gangrenosum in flap surgery : diagnostic clues and treatment recommendations