“Do you speak my neighbourhood?” Language, technology, and proximity
2017) CRITICAL ARTS-SOUTH-NORTH CULTURAL AND MEDIA STUDIES. 31(2). p.110-126 Mark(
- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education : ready for take-off?
- BackUp : development and evaluation of a smart-phone application for coping with suicidal crises
- Keeping track of learners' activity during inquiry-based learning: the role of the teacher
- We have to become the quasi-cause of nothing, of nihil: an Interview with Bernard Stiegler
- Farmers' preferences for automatic lameness-detection systems in dairy cattle
- Health risk/benefit information for consumers of fish and shellfish : FishChoice, a new online tool
- When technology is more than instrumental : how ethical concerns in EU agriculture co-evolve with the development of GM crops
- The rise and fall of wearable fitness trackers
- The implementation of technology within police forces and fire departments, a win win situation?