- Teachers and their implementation of differentiated instruction in the classroom
- Differentiated instruction implementation in primary schools : linking psychological factors in students and teachers to achievement
- Taking Advertising Literacy to a Higher Level: An Exploratory Multilevel Analysis of Children's Advertising Literacy
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools : implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- Wait and see? Studying the teacher's role during in-class educational gaming
- The well-being of gender-divergent adolescents: does the school context matter?
- Do perceived autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching relate to physical education students' motivational experiences through unique pathways? Distinguishing between the bright and dark side of motivation
- Trust in the school principal: a pathway to inhibit teacher burnout in elementary education?
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
Examining school culture in Flemish and Chinese primary schools
2014) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 42(4). p.557-575 Mark(