- Acrylonitrile exposure in the general population following a major train accident in Belgium: a human biomonitoring study
- Acrylonitrile exposure assessment in the emergency responders of a major train accident in Belgium: a human biomonitoring study
- Hemato-critical issues in quantitative analysis of dried blood spots: challenges and solutions
- Dried blood spots in toxicology: from the cradle to the grave?
- Dried blood spot punches for confirmation of suspected γ-hydroxybutyric acid intoxications: validation of an optimized GC-MS procedure
Quantitative liquid chromatographic analysis of anthracyclines in biological fluids
2011) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BIOMEDICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES. 879(25). p.2471-2486 Mark(
- A field study on 8 pharmaceuticals and 1 pesticide in Belgium: removal rates in waste water treatment plants and occurrence in surface water