- Human migration and pig/pork import in the European Union: what are the implications for Taenia solium infections?
- Preliminary evaluation of Community-Led Total Sanitation for the control of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Katete District of Zambia
- Taenia solium human cysticercosis: a systematic review of sero-epidemiological data from endemic zones around the world
- Investigating a hyper-endemic focus of Taenia solium in northern Lao PDR
- Complexities in using sentinel pigs to study Taenia solium transmission dynamics under field conditions
- Seroprevalence of zoonotic parasites in pigs slaughtered in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal
- Bayesian modelling to estimate the test characteristics of coprology, coproantigen ELISA and a novel real-time PCR for the diagnosis of taeniasis
Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis in Vellore, South India
2013) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 107(1). p.62-64 Mark(
- Epidemiology of Taenia solium in Nepal: is it influenced by the social characteristics of the population and the presence of Taenia asiatica?
- Proteomic analysis of Taenia solium metacestode excretion-secretion proteins