- Preliminary assessment of the computer-based Taenia solium educational program ‘The Vicious Worm’ on knowledge uptake in primary school students in rural areas in eastern Zambia
- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Serological diagnosis of Taenia solium in pigs : no measurable circulating antigens and antibody response following exposure to Taenia saginata oncospheres
Present status of laboratory diagnosis of human taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(11). p.2029-2040 Mark(
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
- Re-visiting the detection of porcine cysticercosis based on full carcass dissections of naturally Taenia solium infected pigs
- Epidemiology of taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe, a systematic review : Western Europe
- Epidemiology of polyparasitism with Taenia soliwn, schistosomes and soil-transmitted helminths in the co-endemic village of Malanga, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Taenia hydatigena in pigs in Burkina Faso : a cross-sectional abattoir study
- Why pigs are free-roaming : communities' perceptions, knowledge and practices regarding pig management and taeniosis/cysticercosis in a Taenia solium endemic rural area in Eastern Zambia