- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Gender en etnische diversiteit op school: een kwantitatief onderzoek naar genderverschillen in de relatie tussen etnische diversiteit en interetnische vriendschap
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Changes in weight, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and dietary intake during the transition to higher education: a prospective study
- Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: a cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery
- The relationships between ambiguity tolerance, learning strategies, and learning Chinese as a second language
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Scaffolding reflective learning in clinical practice: a comparison of two types of reflective activities
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
- Online music consumption in today's technological context: putting the influence of ethics in perspective
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Within-person profiles of teachers' motivation to teach: associations with need satisfaction at work, need-supportive teaching, and burnout
- A framework to facilitate self-directed learning, assessment and supervision in midwifery practice: a qualitative study of supervisors' perceptions
- Contemporary undergraduate implant dentistry education: a systematic review
Undergraduate teaching of occupational medicine in European schools of medicine
2014) INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 87(4). p.397-401 Mark(
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- Direct measures of digital information processing and communication skills in primary education: using item response theory for the development and validation of an ICT competence scale
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Exploring the relation between online case-based discussions and learning outcome
- Nationwide survey to evaluate the decision-making process in euthanasia requests in Belgium: do specifically trained 2nd physicians improve quality of consultation?
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
- Speaking Turkish in Belgian primary schools: teacher beliefs versus effective consequences
- The role of teacher behavior in adolescents' intrinsic reading motivation
- Developing implant dentistry education in Europe: the continuum from undergraduate to postgraduate and continuing professional development
- Severity of pediatric pain in relation to school-related functioning and teacher support: an epidemiological study among school-aged children and adolescents
- Differences in perceived competence and physical activity levels during single-gender modified basketball game play in middle school physical education
- Remote laboratory: a novel tool for control engineering laboratories
- Adjusting medical school admission: assessing interpersonal skills using situational judgement tests
- Undergraduate curriculum guidelines for endodontology
- Changes in weight and body composition during the first semester at university: a prospective explanatory study
- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
- Social motives for drinking in students should not be neglected in efforts to decrease problematic drinking
- Unravelling gender composition effects on rule-breaking at school: a focus on study attitudes
- The impact of instructional context on classroom on-task behavior: a matched comparison of children with ADHD and non-ADHD classmates
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(
- Reflections of caretakers on the process of implementation of life space crisis intervention at a therapeutic centre for youngsters with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Student internship: optimal support
- Student volunteering in Zagreb in a comparative perspective
- Using capabilities as an alternative indicator for well-being
- Stimulating self-regulated learning in primary education: encouraging versus hampering factors for teachers
- Why does the ethnic and socio-economic composition of schools influence math achievement? The role of sense of futility and futility culture
- Face-to-face peer assessment in secondary education: does anonymity matter?