- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Gender en etnische diversiteit op school: een kwantitatief onderzoek naar genderverschillen in de relatie tussen etnische diversiteit en interetnische vriendschap
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: a cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery
- Changes in weight, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and dietary intake during the transition to higher education: a prospective study
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Scaffolding reflective learning in clinical practice: a comparison of two types of reflective activities
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- A framework to facilitate self-directed learning, assessment and supervision in midwifery practice: a qualitative study of supervisors' perceptions
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
Undergraduate teaching of occupational medicine in European schools of medicine
2014) INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 87(4). p.397-401 Mark(
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
- Nationwide survey to evaluate the decision-making process in euthanasia requests in Belgium: do specifically trained 2nd physicians improve quality of consultation?
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Online music consumption in today's technological context: putting the influence of ethics in perspective
- Direct measures of digital information processing and communication skills in primary education: using item response theory for the development and validation of an ICT competence scale
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Differences in perceived competence and physical activity levels during single-gender modified basketball game play in middle school physical education
- Severity of pediatric pain in relation to school-related functioning and teacher support: an epidemiological study among school-aged children and adolescents
- Remote laboratory: a novel tool for control engineering laboratories
- Adjusting medical school admission: assessing interpersonal skills using situational judgement tests
- Undergraduate curriculum guidelines for endodontology
- Social motives for drinking in students should not be neglected in efforts to decrease problematic drinking
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(
- Unravelling gender composition effects on rule-breaking at school: a focus on study attitudes
- The impact of instructional context on classroom on-task behavior: a matched comparison of children with ADHD and non-ADHD classmates
- Reflections of caretakers on the process of implementation of life space crisis intervention at a therapeutic centre for youngsters with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Changes in weight and body composition during the first semester at university: a prospective explanatory study
- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
- Student volunteering in Zagreb in a comparative perspective
- Student internship: optimal support
- Using capabilities as an alternative indicator for well-being
- Stimulating self-regulated learning in primary education: encouraging versus hampering factors for teachers
- Why does the ethnic and socio-economic composition of schools influence math achievement? The role of sense of futility and futility culture
- Face-to-face peer assessment in secondary education: does anonymity matter?
- Differential impact of unguided versus guided use of a multimedia introduction to equine obstetrics in veterinary education
- Identifying configurations of perceived teacher autonomy support and structure: Associations with self-regulated learning, motivation and problem behavior
- School belonging and school misconduct: the differing role of teacher and peer attachment
Student volunteering in China and Canada: comparative perspectives
2012) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY-CAHIERS CANADIENS DE SOCIOLOGIE. 37(1). p.55-83 Mark(
- Scaffolding information problem solving in web-based collaborative inquiry learning
- Psychologically controlling teaching: examining outcomes, antecedents, and mediators
- Presenting material via graphic organizers in science classes in secondary education