- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: a cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Scaffolding reflective learning in clinical practice: a comparison of two types of reflective activities
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
Undergraduate teaching of occupational medicine in European schools of medicine
2014) INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 87(4). p.397-401 Mark(
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- A framework to facilitate self-directed learning, assessment and supervision in midwifery practice: a qualitative study of supervisors' perceptions
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
- Nationwide survey to evaluate the decision-making process in euthanasia requests in Belgium: do specifically trained 2nd physicians improve quality of consultation?
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Direct measures of digital information processing and communication skills in primary education: using item response theory for the development and validation of an ICT competence scale
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Differences in perceived competence and physical activity levels during single-gender modified basketball game play in middle school physical education