- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Gender en etnische diversiteit op school: een kwantitatief onderzoek naar genderverschillen in de relatie tussen etnische diversiteit en interetnische vriendschap
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Relationship between reflection ability and clinical performance: a cross-sectional and retrospective-longitudinal correlational cohort study in midwifery
- Changes in weight, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and dietary intake during the transition to higher education: a prospective study
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Scaffolding reflective learning in clinical practice: a comparison of two types of reflective activities
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
Undergraduate teaching of occupational medicine in European schools of medicine
2014) INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 87(4). p.397-401 Mark(
- A framework to facilitate self-directed learning, assessment and supervision in midwifery practice: a qualitative study of supervisors' perceptions
- Nationwide survey to evaluate the decision-making process in euthanasia requests in Belgium: do specifically trained 2nd physicians improve quality of consultation?
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(