- Musculoskeletal injuries in physical education versus non-physical education teachers: a prospective study
- Stimulating graphical summarization in late elementary education: The relationship between two instructional mind map approaches and student characteristics
- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Changing teachers' beliefs regarding autonomy support and structure: The role of experienced psychological need satisfaction in teacher training
- Playing under threat: examining stereotype threat in female game players
- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- What are the most important tasks of tutors during the tutorials in hybrid problem-based learning curricula?
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Gender en etnische diversiteit op school: een kwantitatief onderzoek naar genderverschillen in de relatie tussen etnische diversiteit en interetnische vriendschap
- Tracking and sense of futility: the impact of between-school tracking versus within-school tracking in secondary education in Flanders (Belgium)
- Changes in weight, body composition and physical fitness after 1.5 years at university
- Teaching and learning with mobile technology: a qualitative explorative study about the introduction of tablet devices in secondary education
Unraveling the motivational effects and challenges of web-based collaborative inquiry learning across different groups of learners
2015) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 63(3). p.405-430 Mark(
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering