- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- The impact of instructional context on classroom on-task behavior: a matched comparison of children with ADHD and non-ADHD classmates
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(
- Unravelling gender composition effects on rule-breaking at school: a focus on study attitudes
- Student volunteering in Zagreb in a comparative perspective
- Student internship: optimal support
- Stimulating self-regulated learning in primary education: encouraging versus hampering factors for teachers
- Using capabilities as an alternative indicator for well-being
- Why does the ethnic and socio-economic composition of schools influence math achievement? The role of sense of futility and futility culture
- Face-to-face peer assessment in secondary education: does anonymity matter?