- Automated external defibrillators in schools?
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Scaffolding reflective learning in clinical practice: a comparison of two types of reflective activities
- Why sub-Saharan African health workers migrate to European countries that do not actively recruit: a qualitative study post-migration
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
- Online music consumption in today's technological context: putting the influence of ethics in perspective
- Within-person profiles of teachers' motivation to teach: associations with need satisfaction at work, need-supportive teaching, and burnout
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(