- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
- Changes in weight and body composition during the first semester at university: a prospective explanatory study
- Student volunteering in Zagreb in a comparative perspective
- Student internship: optimal support
- Using capabilities as an alternative indicator for well-being
- Stimulating self-regulated learning in primary education: encouraging versus hampering factors for teachers
- Why does the ethnic and socio-economic composition of schools influence math achievement? The role of sense of futility and futility culture
- Face-to-face peer assessment in secondary education: does anonymity matter?
Student volunteering in China and Canada: comparative perspectives
2012) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF SOCIOLOGY-CAHIERS CANADIENS DE SOCIOLOGIE. 37(1). p.55-83 Mark(
- Differential impact of unguided versus guided use of a multimedia introduction to equine obstetrics in veterinary education