- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
- Social motives for drinking in students should not be neglected in efforts to decrease problematic drinking
- Reflections of caretakers on the process of implementation of life space crisis intervention at a therapeutic centre for youngsters with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Unravelling gender composition effects on rule-breaking at school: a focus on study attitudes
- The impact of instructional context on classroom on-task behavior: a matched comparison of children with ADHD and non-ADHD classmates
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(
- Student internship: optimal support
- Student volunteering in Zagreb in a comparative perspective
- Stimulating self-regulated learning in primary education: encouraging versus hampering factors for teachers