- Differences in perceived competence and physical activity levels during single-gender modified basketball game play in middle school physical education
- Remote laboratory: a novel tool for control engineering laboratories
- Adjusting medical school admission: assessing interpersonal skills using situational judgement tests
- Undergraduate curriculum guidelines for endodontology
- Social motives for drinking in students should not be neglected in efforts to decrease problematic drinking
- Reflections of caretakers on the process of implementation of life space crisis intervention at a therapeutic centre for youngsters with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Observed need-supportive and need-thwarting teaching behavior in physical education: do teachers' motivational orientations matter?
- Changes in weight and body composition during the first semester at university: a prospective explanatory study
- The PhD track: who succeeds, who drops out?
Individual differences in reproductive strategy are related to views about recreational drug use in Belgium, the Netherlands and Japan
2013) HUMAN NATURE-AN INTERDISCIPLINARY BIOSOCIAL PERSPECTIVE. 24(2). p.196-217 Mark(