- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- A framework to facilitate self-directed learning, assessment and supervision in midwifery practice: a qualitative study of supervisors' perceptions
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
- Direct measures of digital information processing and communication skills in primary education: using item response theory for the development and validation of an ICT competence scale
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Why do young adults choose different transport modes?: a focus group study
- Nationwide survey to evaluate the decision-making process in euthanasia requests in Belgium: do specifically trained 2nd physicians improve quality of consultation?
- Severity of pediatric pain in relation to school-related functioning and teacher support: an epidemiological study among school-aged children and adolescents