- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Disclosure and the double bind processes of students with disabilities in institutions for higher education: disability studies going from studying processes of 'disablism' to the study of wider processes of 'ableism'
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Direct measures of digital information processing and communication skills in primary education: using item response theory for the development and validation of an ICT competence scale
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity