- Student perspectives on quality in higher education
- What are the most important tasks of tutors during the tutorials in hybrid problem-based learning curricula?
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Increasing anonymity in peer assessment by using classroom response technology within face-to-face higher education
- Gender en etnische diversiteit op school: een kwantitatief onderzoek naar genderverschillen in de relatie tussen etnische diversiteit en interetnische vriendschap
- Tracking and sense of futility: the impact of between-school tracking versus within-school tracking in secondary education in Flanders (Belgium)
- Teaching and learning with mobile technology: a qualitative explorative study about the introduction of tablet devices in secondary education
- The contribution of pupil, classroom and school level characteristics to primary school pupils' ICT competences: a performance-based approach
- Are girls more resilient to gender-conformity pressure? The association between gender-conformity pressure and academic self-efficacy
Unraveling the motivational effects and challenges of web-based collaborative inquiry learning across different groups of learners
2015) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 63(3). p.405-430 Mark(