- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Teacher trust in students and the organizational school context: the role of student culture and teachability perceptions
- Comparison of two case-based learning conditions with real patients in teaching occupational medicine
- New research programmes in physical education and sport pedagogy
- Enumeration of small and large numerosities in adolescents with mathematical learning disorders
- Cultural capital and attitudes toward homosexuals: exploring the relation between lifestyles and homonegativity
Strategic flexibility in computational estimation for Chinese- and Canadian-educated adults
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 40(5). p.1481-1497 Mark(
- Spelling in adolescents with dyslexia: errors and modes of assessment
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?