- Welke rol spelen angst en stress bij politiemensen in gevaarsituaties?
Evaluation of stress integration algorithms for elastic–plastic constitutive models based on associated and non-associated flow rules
2015) COMPUTER METHODS IN APPLIED MECHANICS AND ENGINEERING. 295. p.414-445 Mark(
- Engineered strains of Streptococcus macedonicus towards an osmotic stress resistant phenotype retain their ability to produce the bacteriocin macedocin under hyperosmotic conditions
- Anisotropic and strain-dependent model of magnetostriction in electrical steel sheets
- Measurement of plant growth in view of an integrative analysis of regulatory networks
- Electrical stimulation improves microbial salinity resistance and organofluorine removal in bioelectrochemical systems
- Discnerning pig screams in production environments
- Microstructured optical fiber Bragg grating as an internal three-dimensional strain sensor for composite laminates
- Passenger mutations confound interpretation of all genetically modified congenic mice
- Introduction to the special issue on cognitive bias modification: taking a step back to move forward?