- The mediating role of social capital in the association between neighbourhood income inequality and body mass index
- Time of day determines Arabidopsis transcriptome and growth dynamics under mild drought
- Flow cytometry for immediate follow-up of drinking water networks after maintenance
- Children's psychosocial stress and emotional eating : a role for leptin?
- High-fiber and high-protein diets shape different gut microbial communities, which ecologically behave similarly under stress conditions, as shown in a gastrointestinal simulator
- Erectile Dysfunction in Heme-Deficient Nitric OxideeUnresponsive Soluble Guanylate Cyclase Knock-In Mice
- Vegetation anomalies caused by antecedent precipitation in most of the world
What drives the drivers? Predicting turnover intentions in the Belgian bus and coach industry
2016) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 91. p.251-259 Mark(
- Welke rol spelen angst en stress bij politiemensen in gevaarsituaties?
- Depletion of tRNA-halves enables effective small RNA sequencing of low-input murine serum samples