What drives the drivers? Predicting turnover intentions in the Belgian bus and coach industry
2016) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 91. p.251-259 Mark(
- Welke rol spelen angst en stress bij politiemensen in gevaarsituaties?
- Daughters at risk of female genital mutilation: examining the determinants of mothers' intentions to allow their daughters to undergo female genital mutilation
- Probing the phenomenon of trained immunity in invertebrates during a transgenerational study, using brine shrimp Artemia as a model system
- Well-being, life satisfaction and capabilities of flood disaster victims
- Determining multiple responses of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1 to an antimicrobial agent, free nitrous acid
- Diffany: an ontology-driven framework to infer, visualise and analyse differential molecular networks
- Next-generation proteasome inhibitor oprozomib synergizes with modulators of the unfolded protein response to suppress hepatocellular carcinoma
- Chromatin and epigenetics in all their states: meeting report of the first conference on Epigenetic and Chromatin Regulation of Plant Traits - January 14-15, 2016-Strasbourg, France
- Can we link emotional eating with the emotion regulation skills of adolescents?