- Control in response inhibition
- Development of between-trial response strategy adjustments in a continuous action control task : a cross-sectional study
- Association, inhibition, and action
- The role of age, working memory, and response inhibition in deviance distraction : a cross-sectional study
On the automaticity of response inhibition in individuals with alcoholism
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 51. p.84-91 Mark(
- Proactive inhibitory control : a general biasing account
- How does response inhibition influence decision making when gambling?
- The inhibitory control reflex
- On the ability to inhibit thought and action : general and special theories of an act of control
- Are the effects of response inhibition on gambling long-lasting?