- Establishing reference values for central blood pressure and its amplification in a general healthy population and according to cardiovascular risk factors
- Arterial wave reflections and incident cardiovascular events and heart failure: MESA (Multiethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'
- Assessment of pulse wave velocity
- Distance measurements for the assessment of carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity
Cardiovascular risk assessment through target organ damage: role of carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity
2008) CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY AND PHYSIOLOGY. 35(4). p.530-533 Mark(