- On cross-sectional associations of leukocyte telomere length with cardiac systolic, diastolic and vascular function: the Asklepios study
- Wave reflection leads to over- and underestimation of local wave speed by the PU- and QA-loop methods: theoretical basis and solution to the problem
- Supersonic shear wave imaging to assess arterial nonlinear behavior and anisotropy: proof of principle via ex vivo testing of the horse aorta
- Establishing reference values for central blood pressure and its amplification in a general healthy population and according to cardiovascular risk factors
- Arterial wave reflections and incident cardiovascular events and heart failure: MESA (Multiethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)
- Ethnic differences in arterial wave reflections and normative equations for augmentation index
Arterial pulsatile hemodynamic load induced by isometric exercise strongly predicts left ventricular mass in hypertension
2010) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-HEART AND CIRCULATORY PHYSIOLOGY. 298(2). p.H320-H330 Mark(
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'
- Distance measurements for the assessment of carotid to femoral pulse wave velocity
- Relation between arterial load and left ventricular relaxation in a large population sample of healthy, middle-aged subjects.