- Gut inflammation in SpA: flagellin joins the dance?
- Mechanisms regulating TNF-driven gut and joint inflammation
- Hip involvement in ankylosing spondylitis: epidemiology and risk factors associated with hip replacement surgery
- Linking Crohn's disease and ankylosing spondylitis: it's all about genes!
- Spondyloarthropathies: progress and challenges
- Mesenchymal cell targeting by TNF as a common pathogenic principle in chronic inflammatory joint and intestinal diseases
- The intimate relationship between gut and joint in spondyloarthropathies
- Randomized double-blind comparison of chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumor necrosis factor α (infliximab) versus placebo in active spondylarthropathy
- Enrichment of T cells carrying 137 integrins in inflamed synovial tissue from patients with early spondyloarthropathy, compared to rheumatoid arthritis
Spondylarthropathy and gut inflammation: immunopathogenetic mechanisms
1992) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TISSUE REACTIONS-EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ASPECTS. 14(4). p.203-209 Mark(