- Applying an active lumbopelvic control strategy during lumbar extension exercises : effect on muscle recruitment patterns of the lumbopelvic region
Muscle functional MRI analysis of trunk muscle recruitment during extension exercises in asymptomatic individuals
2015) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 25(2). p.196-204 Mark(
- Classification system of the sagittal standing alignment in young adolescent girls
- Lumbar muscle dysfunction during remission of unilateral recurrent nonspecific low-back pain: evaluation with muscle functional MRI
- Posterior muscle chain activity during various extension exercises: an observational study
- Increased intramuscular fatty infiltration without differences in lumbar muscle cross-sectional area during remission of unilateral low-back pain
- A clinical postural model of sagittal alignment in young adolescents before age at peak height velocity.