The relevance and efficacy of metacognition for instructional design in the domain of mathematics
2017) ZDM-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON MATHEMATICS EDUCATION . 49(4). p.613-623 Mark(
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Number line estimation from kindergarten to grade 2: a longitudinal study
- Metacognition for spelling in higher etudents with dyslexia: is there evidence for the dual burden hypothesis?
- Mathematical problems in children with developmental coordination disorder
- Poor comprehensive readers: what do we know about their profile?
- Detecting Children With Arithmetic Disabilities From Kindergarten: Evidence From a 3-Year Longitudinal Study on the Role of Preparatory Arithmetic Abilities