- Arthroscopic treatment of the young degenerative shoulder joint: is there a role for interpositioning arthroplasty?
- Consequences of reaming with flat and convex reamers for bone volume and surface area of the glenoid; a basic science study
- A glenoid reaming study: how accurate are current reaming techniques?
- The impact of rotator cuff tendinopathy on proprioception, measuring force sensation
- Three-dimensional analysis of the orientation and the inclination of the rotator cuff footprint
Omarthrose ecentrée: symposium
2007) REVUE DE CHIRURGIE ORTHOPEDIQUE ET REPARATRICE DE L'APPAREIL MOTEUR. 93(6, suppl. 1). p.37-39 Mark(
- About the variability of the shape of the glenoid cavity
- Consequences of deltoid muscle elongation on deltoid muscle performance: a computerised study